Product details of TEC Peltier Cell TEC12706 with Aluminum Water Cooling Block Water Block TEC 12706 40*120*12mm
- -Internal flow channel extrusion forming
- -Brazing parts into a whole
- -Leak rate of less than 5X10-6 mbar.l/s parts
- -Internal fin thickness 0.5MM
- -Processing: vacuum aluminum brazing
- -Surface treatment: silver oxidation
- -Applicable to computer CPU water, industrial inverter driver, laser head cooling, industrial control cabinet cooling
- -Size:120 (Depth) x 40 (Width) x 12 (High) MM
- Model: TEC1-12706.
- Size: 40mm x 40mm x 3.6mm.
- Working current: 4.3-4.6 A (rated 12 v); Imax: 6A.
- Rated voltage: DC12V (Vmax: 15 v starting current 5.8 A).
- Operates Temperature: -30? to 70 degree
The computer aluminum liquid cooling block is exquisite in workmanship and easy to install, saving time and effort.
Made of high-quality aluminum, the computer’s CPU heatsink components are durable and safe to use.
Small size, light weight, easy to store when not in use,more user-friendly.
Designed as an M-tube, it can be easily placed and fits most computers.
It is an amazing Thermoelectric Cooler: Get ice cold in minutes or heat to boiling by simply reversing the polarity, used for numerous applications from CPU coolers to alternate power sources, or your own custom warmer/cooler. Size: 40mm x 40mm x 4mm Operates from 0~15.2V DC and 0~6A Operates Temperature: -30?C to 70?CMax power consumption: 70 Watts These devices must be used in conjunction with a heat sink to avoid burned can also be use as power source by connecting between hot and cold body.