- 1. Support Micro SD Card, Micro SDHC card (high-speed card)
- 2. The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- 3. Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4. Control Interface: A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground,
- 5. VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin;
- 6. 3.3V regulator circuit: LDO regulator output 3.3V as level converter chip, Micro SD card supply;
- 7. Level conversion circuit: Micro SD card into the direction of signals into 3.3V, MicroSD card toward the direction of the control interface MISO signal is also converted to 3.3V, general AVR microcontroller system can read the signal;
- 8. Micro SD card connector: yes since the bomb deck for easy card insertion and removal.
- 9. mounting holes: 4 M2 screws positioning hole diameter of 2.2mm, easy to install positioning, to achieve inter-module combination.
Micro SD card mini TF card reader module for arduino
2 in stock
The module (MicroSD Card Adapter) is a Micro SD card reader module, through the file system and the SPI interface driver, MCU to complete the file system to read and write MicroSD card.
2 in stock
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.